SBA Microloan Program
Loans to small businesses up to $50,000.
Loans can be used for:
- Working capital
- Inventory or supplies
- Furniture or fixtures
- Machinery or equipment
Loans less than $10,000 carry interest rates of 8.7%
Loans above $10,000 carry interest rates of 7.875%
All loans can have terms up to 6 years.
The SBA Microloan Program allows businesses to take advantage of The Loan Fund’s Technical Assistance Program at no cost to the client.
Pre-loan technical assistance:
- Work with The Loan Fund’s experienced loan officers and staff to identify the strengths and needs of your business.
- Receive valuable recommendations specifically designed to meet your goals.
- Position yourself to potentially receive financing for your business.
Post-loan technical assistance:
- Work with your loan officer to evaluate the progress of reaching your business goals.
- Receive one-on-one business consultations and trainings in areas such as business development, marketing, accounting, and web development to help grow your business.